ACT Testing: District Testing
The ACT Testing: District Testing program provides students the opportunity to earn college-reportable ACT scores by taking the test in their own classrooms.
Through ACT District Testing, your students:
- Receive college admissions scores that are accepted by all four-year colleges and universities in the United States
- Are tested on what they've learned in high school core courses
- Feel less stress testing in a familiar environment surrounded by familiar faces on a regular school day
- May request scores to be sent to as many as four colleges and universities at no charge
- Receive personalized information to explore future college and career decisions based on their strengths, weaknesses, and interests
- May use their scores for financial aid and scholarship applications
- May choose to provide information to help identify opportunities for college admissions and scholarships
Your district will also benefit from having access to information about all of your students’ academic achievement and college readiness levels. This data helps to advise students and inform curriculum decisions and intervention strategies.
District officials: Contact us for more information about ACT District Testing.