High School Code Forms for Secondary Schools

An ACT/SAT Common High School Code allows students attending your school to send official ACT and SAT scores directly and automatically to your school. Forms are available here to apply for a code, to request name or address changes, or to indicate a school is no longer in operation. No payment is required for these services.

To Apply for an ACT/SAT Common High School Code
If your high school does not yet have a code:

To Request a High School Name/Address Change
If your school already has a code but you wish to submit changes or if your school has closed:

PO BOX 168
IOWA CITY IA 52243-0168

Phone: 319.341.2365
FAX: 319.337.1735
Email: ACTHighSchoolCodes@act.org