The ACT High School Report
The ACT High School Report provides comprehensive information about a student's needs, interests, background, and abilities. Each report includes the following sections:
- Identifying Information
- Scores and Predictive Data
- College Readiness
- Information about Colleges
- College Selection Items
- Educational and Vocational Plans
- Educational Needs and Interests
- Interest Inventory Scores and Map Regions
Additional information can be found in The ACT User Handbook for Educators: 2013–2014 (PDF; 48 pages, 864KB).
Detailed explanations and close-up views of each of these sections are provided below.
Front Side | Back Side