Higher Ed Services
The ACT® college readiness assessment leads to college success by providing colleges and universities with an excellent information base for recruiting, advising, and retaining students.
When students are ready for college, dropout rates and remediation costs are lower and more students persist in and graduate from college. ACT research related to college readiness and college success is rich and extensive and offers insights about the impact of readiness on college success.
ACT Enrollment Management Services encompasses a suite of programs designed to provide clear and accurate measures of student abilities, interests, needs and enrollment preferences. Aimed specifically at administrators and advisors in higher education, these programs help you:
- Improve targeted enrollment programs
- Evaluate incoming students to ensure they have the tools to succeed
- Place students in classes that fit their skills and knowledge
- Retain and graduate more students
- Make informed decisions about academic programs and student services
- Measure learning outcomes for accreditation and institutional effectiveness