Electronic Student Record Layout
- College and University Student Record Layout (PDF; 5 pages)
- Test File AIRO Reporting (Text)
- Test File CD Reporting (Text)
The student record layout is the key to interpreting the file you receive from ACT. It identifies location, field name, and field content for each data element.
For Student Profile Section (SPS) items and response values noted in the 2013–2014 layouts, please refer to the 2013–2014 Student Information booklet.
- Student Information booklet (PDF; 8 pages)
For responses to the new Country Code field on the layout, please refer to the Country Code List.
- Country Code List (PDF; 1 page, 32KB)
College Majors Crosswalk
- ACT Old-to-New College Majors Crosswalk (PDF; 7 pages, 40KB)