Taking CAAP Tests
Bring the following to the test administration:
- At least three sharpened soft-lead (No. 2) pencils with erasers.
- A calculator, if you would like to use one.
- A wristwatch to pace yourself during the test. Do NOT bring a watch that has an alarm function.
The use of scratch paper, notes, or dictionaries is NOT permitted. Scratch work is to be done in the test booklet.
The following test-taking strategies are recommended:
- Pace yourself to allow time for each question.
- Read the directions for each test carefully.
- Read each question carefully.
- Answer the easier questions first.
- Use logic in more difficult questions.
- Review your work.
- Answer every question because there is no penalty for guessing.
- Be precise in marking your answer sheetstay within the circles.
- Erase all unintended marks completely.