Ordering and Reporting Certificates
RegiSTAR™ is a web-based system used for the reporting and management of National Career Readiness Certificates. RegiSTAR automatically sweeps your test site (or sites) for WorkKeys® scores, registering National Career Readiness Certificates and creating accounts for eligible examinees. RegiSTAR allows you to pull and run reports on tests taken and Certificates issued.
- Certificates generated through the RegiSTAR system are automatically registered in the ACT database
- RegiSTAR allows administrators to pull Certificate and test data reports
- Online accounts are automatically created for individuals to easily access and share Certificate details
- National Career Readiness Certificate printing and shipping is available
As part of its weekly sweep, RegiSTAR automatically produces two data reports that show you who tested during the past week and who earned National Career Readiness Certificates. When these reports are ready, the designated RegiSTAR administrator receives an email notification. These files are available for 30 days from notification.
RegiSTAR also allows you to generate your own data or graphical reports based on date ranges and testing locations. You can run these reports whenever you need them.
The table below shows the reports you can access and run in RegiSTAR.
|Report||Report Type||Description||File Format|
|Results File||Automatic report produced by weekly RegiSTAR sweep||Lists examinees who have earned a Certificate in the past week.||CSV|
|Log File||Automatic report produced by weekly RegiSTAR sweep||Lists examinees who have taken any assessments in the past week.||Text|
|Certificate Data||Manual report||Lists examinees who have earned a Certificate in the date range you specify.||CSV|
|Test Data||Manual report||Lists examinees who have taken any assessments in the date range you specify.||CSV|
|Certificates Issued by Time||Manual report||Displays how many Certificates were issued each week that a RegiSTAR sweep ran.|
|Total Certificates by Time||Manual report||Displays a running total of Certificates issued in the date range you specify.|
By using the RegiSTAR system, organizations may choose to have the official National Career Readiness Certificates printed and mailed directly to a test site or the individual. All Certificates are printed on security paper to prevent fraud and issued a Certificate number registered and verifiable in the ACT database.
Prices apply to domestic ACT customers only and are subject to change.
- RegiSTAR First-Year License Fee—$2000.00
- RegiSTAR Annual License Renewal Fee—$200.00/each subsequent year
- RegiSTAR Account Search and File Creation—$3.50 each
Certificate Printing Fees
- NCRC Print Fee—$2.75 each
Certificate Shipping Options and Fees
- Ship Certificate to main RegiSTAR site—Free
- Ship Certificates to individual test sites—$15 per shipment
- Ship Certificates directly to individuals—$6.75 each
Individuals may also order The Certificate for $20 by creating an account online. See our information for career seekers about how to order or share The Certificate.