ACT College and Career Readiness Webinars
Sign Up Today for an ACT College and Career Readiness Webinar
Can't Attend a Workshop? No Problem!
The ACT College and Career Readiness Webinar will cover the same materials as the in-person workshop, but can be viewed from the convenience of your own computer.
The theme for this year’s workshop is “Preparing Students for Success: A Holistic Approach.” By attending one of the nationwide webinars you will learn how to answer these questions:
- How do I know if my students are meeting educational standards?
- What do my students’ test scores really mean?
- Do my students’ interests line up with their academic and social/emotional skills?
- How do I know if students are ready for college and career?
- How do I communicate with students and parents about college and career readiness?
Through this free three-hour webinar, you’ll have the ability to interact and share ideas with colleagues from across the nation and ask questions to ACT representatives.
Members of the National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC) will earn 3 clock hours for participating in the workshop.*
*ACT has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 5121. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. ACT is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.