ACT Enrollment Management Summit
The ACT Enrollment Planners Conference is now the ACT Enrollment Management Summit
For 33 years, ACT has convened the Enrollment Planners Conference, a one of-a-kind professional development and networking event.
Building on this experience, and recognizing that the role of enrollment managers is changing and now more challenging than ever, we are relaunching this conference as the ACT Enrollment Management Summit to better address the professional development needs of enrollment managers.
We hope you’ll join us in Denver—the Mile High City—for our inaugural ACT Enrollment Management Summit.
Call for Proposals Now Open
Do you have an idea for a session at the 2018 ACT Enrollment Management Summit? We want to hear from you!
Submit your session proposal by January 19, 2018 to be considered.
|8:00 a.m–4:30 p.m.||Conference Registration|
|9:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.||Pre-Conference Session|
|1:00–2:00 p.m.||Welcome & Plenary Address|
|2:15–3:15 p.m.||Concurrent Sessions|
|3:30–4:30 p.m.||Concurrent Sessions|
|5:00–6:30 p.m.||Welcome Reception|
|7:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.||Conference Registration|
|7:00–8:30 a.m.||Continental Breakfast|
|8:30–9:30 a.m.||Plenary Session|
|9:45–10:45 a.m.||Concurrent Sessions|
|11:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.||Concurrent Sessions|
|12:00–1:30 p.m.||Luncheon Keynote|
|1:45–2:45 p.m.||Concurrent Sessions|
|3:00–4:00 p.m.||Concurrent Sessions|
|7:00–11:30 a.m.||Conference Registration|
|7:00–8:00 a.m.||Continental Breakfast|
|8:00–9:00 a.m.||Concurrent Sessions|
|9:15–10:15 a.m.||Concurrent Sessions|
|10:30–11:30 a.m.||Closing Keynote Speaker|
ACT has reserved a limited number of rooms at the Hyatt Regency Denver for our conference guests. Please make your reservation as early as possible.
Hyatt Regency Denver
650 15th Street
Denver, CO 80202
Make a hotel reservation: https://aws.passkey.com/go/2018ACT
Request the “ACT Group Rate” of $229 per night, plus applicable taxes.
Hotel Rate Deadline: Monday, June 25, 2018; thereafter, reservations will be taken on a space-available basis.
For your convenience, Hyatt Regency Denver offers both valet and self-parking options based upon availability.
Underground, covered self-parking is located off of 14th and Welton Streets. The parking office for vehicle departure is adjacent to the parking elevators on the lobby floor.
- Self-parking: $35 for 5+ hours and overnight per night until 12:30 p.m. on departure day
- Valet parking: $45 for 8+ hours and overnight per night until 12:30 p.m. on departure day
- Late checkout fees for vehicles parked past 12:30 p.m. on scheduled departure day may apply
Hyatt Regency Denver is located in the central business district of downtown, within walking distance of many corporate offices and attractions. There are several modes of transportation for getting around the area.
- 16th Street Shuttle: runs throughout the central business and entertainment district of downtown Denver
- Light Rail Service / RTD: stops at most corners in the city, including Sports Authority Field at Mile High, Pepsi Center/Six Flags / Elitch Gardens
- Union Station: Lower Downtown (LODO) / Coors Field / 16th Street Mall; cost is $1.75 to $4.00 each way
Denver Airport Rail: Travelers can now use A Line, the new rail service from Denver International Airport to LoDo's (lower downtown) Union Station and back, courtesy of Regional Transportation District (RTD). The Denver airport rail has six stops along the way and takes approximately 37 minutes.
Hotel Information / Attractions
- Guest rooms amenities include: WiFi, LCD TV, in-room safe, electronic door lock, coffee maker
- Complimentary WiFi in lobby
- Health Club, indoor lap pool, outdoor whirlpool and sun deck
- Spa Universaire
Restaurants and Bars
- Altitude Restaurant: upscale three-meal comfort food
- Peaks Lounge: inviting rooftop cocktail lounge
- Strata Bar: high energy lobby level bar
- Perks Coffee & More Store: 24-hour drinks, snacks and more
M1 Sessions - Presentations
M1.6: Put on Your Oxygen Mask First: Practices for Transformative Leadership in the Enrollment Enterprise
M2 Sessions - Presentations
T1 Sessions - Presentations
T1.1: Follow-up ACT "ED" Talks Session: A Conversation with Jay Goff
T2 Sessions - Presentations
T2.1: Follow-up ACT "ED" Talks Session: A Conversation with Kevin Pollock
T3 Sessions - Presentations
T3.1: Follow-up ACT “ED” Talks Session: A Conversation with Kedra Ishop
T4 Sessions - Presentations
T4.1: Follow-up ACT “ED” Talks Session: A Conversation with Doug Shapiro
T4.2: Getting Ahead of the Curve in the Hispanic Student Market
T4.4: Breaking Down Silos; Lessons Learned in CRM Implementation for a One-Stop-Shop Call Center
T4.7: International Recruiting: What to Do When You Are Late to the Party?
W1 Sessions - Presentations
W1.5: Living the Lifecycle: Why and How to Integrate Recruitment, Student Success, and Advancement
W2 Sessions - Presentations
Closing Keynote: Three Basic Questions For Higher Education