ACT Enrollment Management Workshops
Join us for a 2018 ACT Enrollment Management Workshop! Bring your team!
This FREE half-day workshop is a great opportunity for you to learn more about ACT test-taking trends, free ACT reports, and ACT enrollment management solutions for higher education professionals.
Whether you are an experienced Enrollment Manager, Director of Admissions or first year admission professional, attend this drive-in workshop and you will strengthen your strategic enrollment management skillset. You will walk away with new knowledge in student recruitment, placement, remediation and retention. We’ve scheduled this year’s workshops in the spring with hopes you can “apply to practice” what you have learned well before your summer enrollment management planning begins.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, if you are looking for a summer professional development conference designed specifically for admissions and enrollment management professionals the 34th Annual 2018 ACT Enrollment Management Summit is the perfect event. Learn more about call for proposals and to register for this nationally recognized event today!
Register Now for ACT Enrollment Management Workshops:Select your workshop, and continue to the form below.
- Welcome and Introductions
- What keeps enrollment managers up at night? An interactive discussion focusing on hot topics and current trends in enrollment management.
- Building a successful enrollment management plan: Best practices for developing a strong prospect pool, creating recruitment strategies, implementing application processing efficiencies, and launching retention initiatives.
- Meeting your enrollment objectives by leveraging ACT information and resources:
- National ACT class profile
- State-specific ACT profile
- Freshman class profile
- Enrollment Management Database
- ACT CollegeReady: an overview of the new student success tool from ACT that empowers students to address their academic needs and guides their preparation for success in college-level math and English.
- How to effectively use the ACT suite of enrollment management programs:
- ACT Enroll / ACT Educational Opportunity Service (EOS)
- ACT Enrollment Information Service (EIS)
- ACT Engage
- Closing remarks: Requests and scheduling future ACT on-campus consultations