ACT and Kaplan Test Prep Partner on an Innovative Live Teaching Program
ACT and Kaplan Test Prep bring you the new ACT® Kaplan Online Test Prep Live—a virtual classroom experience that delivers all the benefits of ACT Online Prep, plus an interactive teaching experience, including:
- Engaging instruction and interactive help delivered in real time by expert instructors, who will be available for support outside classroom hours.
- Live learning experiences at a competitive price. The program also will be available at no cost for students who register for the ACT test using a fee waiver.
- Recorded sessions available on demand. The live and recorded sessions will be available on any device to provide students maximum flexibility.
- Real questions and sample materials from previous ACT tests to help students gain confidence and get comfortable with the format before test day.
In the meantime, learn more below about two upcoming online events, May 11 and May 22, and a recorded event from April 30—each available at no cost. Use the form to sign up for event reminders.
Free Streaming Events
The power of a virtual classroom experience on any device
Three free online events to help you better understand your scores and get ready for the ACT test:
- Understanding Your ACT Scores and What to Do Next
- Introduction to STEM Concepts
- Introduction to ELA Concepts
About the ACT and Kaplan Test Prep Partnership
ACT and Kaplan have a shared mission of combining their expertise to improve college and career readiness opportunities for all. ACT—creators of the ACT test, the nation’s most popular college entrance exam—has more than five decades of experience and research in measuring college and career readiness. Kaplan Test Prep pioneered the test prep industry and is the leader in live online mobile teaching. Kaplan was founded nearly 80 years ago to help students from underserved, immigrant backgrounds prepare for exams that would help them have access to the same college opportunities and career ambitions as their peers.