ACT Enrollment Management Services
Setting and Achieving Enrollment Goals
Knowing which students to recruit, and how to best help the ones you do, can be a challenge. Good data can help remove the guesswork.
ACT Enrollment Management Services are designed to help you:
- Improve targeted enrollment programs
- Evaluate incoming students to ensure they have the tools to succeed
- Place students in classes that fit their skills and knowledge
- Retain and graduate more students
- Make informed decisions about programs and services
- Measure learning outcomes for accreditation and institutional effectiveness
ACT Enroll Platform
Enroll is the platform used to select and deliver leads from the Educational Opportunity Service. ACT Enroll includes new features such as:
- Interactive maps
- On-demand purchasing
- Enhanced export capabilities of names already purchased
- Expanded segments based on US Census data
- On-demand record availability
- Multiple data sources
- Institutional accounts
- Consultant roles
Target your recruiting—and save time and resources. EOS helps you identify prospective students and increase applications and enrollment from specified groups.
The ACT Enrollment Management Summit
A premier professional development opportunity for postsecondary enrollment management and admissions professionals.
Join us July 15-17, 2019 in Dallas to gain insights on the latest, most effective strategies for recruiting, enrolling, onboarding, and retaining students in higher education.