ACT Online Prep: Nebraska
Account access for the 2018 - 2019 cycle provided September 24, 2018 via email.
Test Administration Process Overview
Select your current phase of the test administration process to see resources related to that section, or simply scroll down the page.
Information about Online Prep
ACT® Online Prep is an engaging, interactive test prep program developed by the makers of the ACT, using the same research and expertise that has made the ACT the most widely used college entrance exam in the nation. Administrator dashboards let you track students’ progress at an individual or aggregate level, including time spent on the program, performance on the practice questions and test, and areas in which they need more help. Students can access the program online or through a free mobile app at school, home, or on the go, anytime.
- ACT Online Prep: Loading Students and Instructors for the School Test Coordinator (Video)
- ACT Online Prep: Loading Students and Instructors for the District Test Coordinator (Video)
- ACT Online Prep: Loading Groups for the School Test Coordinator (Video)
- ACT Online Prep: Loading Groups for the District Test Coordinator (Video)
- ACT Online Prep: Creating a CSV Upload File (Video)
- ACT Online Prep: Creating Assignments for the Instructor (Video)
- ACT Online Prep Accessing ACT Online Prep - Student (Word Template)
- ACT Online Prep Administration User Guide (PDF)
Tips for Success
- When loading students, we recommend using real email addresses. This will allow the system to send activation emails directly to the students. It also allows for students to use the ‘forgot password’ feature if needed.
- Use the assignments feature to incorporate ACT Online Prep into classroom instruction.
- Administering full practice exams will provide more robust reporting.