As a test center, your school provides:
- A staff member to serve as the Test Supervisor
- Other school staff willing to serve as room supervisors and proctors
- Space for testing on ACT National Testing dates
- Quiet areas - free from distraction and other events
- Classrooms, preferably, with full-sized desks
- Plenty of space between examinees, for security purposes
- A secure location to store test materials
How can we help?
ACT Test Center Request Form
In order to request information about your institution becoming a test center, you must be a faculty or staff member from the named institution.
Required fields marked with *