We're Inspired Every Day to Make a Positive Difference
As a follow up to your Condition of College and Career Readiness 2016 State Briefings, please find below links to additional information on ways we are continuing to impact the lives of students, teachers, educators, policy makers, and workforce leaders.
- ACT Aspire will release new Performance Level Descriptors in August 2016
- The number of ACT Aspire online assessments administered to U.S. students since January 2016 has surpassed the 5 million mark, a major milestone for the program. That number is up by more than 130 percent compared to last year
- Affordable Cost—$12 per student tested for schools, districts and states
- Flexible administraon—schools, districts, and/or states may administer on any date between September 1, 2016 and June 1, 2017.
- Structured Test Environment—Similar to what the student will experience when taking the ACT test.
- ACT understands the challenge facing schools today with preparing students for success after high school. Read the latest white paper “Identifying Skills to Succeed in School, at Work, and in the “Real World”.
- A virtual classroom experience that delivers all the benefits of ACT Online Prep, plus an interactive teaching experience.
- Live Learning experiences available at no cost to students who register for the ACT test using a fee waiver.
- Recorded sessions available on demand to provide students maximum flexibility.
- ACT will release updated versions of the ACT National Career Readiness Cerficate (ACT NCRC) assessments and credential in the Summer of 2017.
- Fully updated ACT WorkKeys curriculum and test prep will be available at the same time to support the updated ACT NCRC assessments.
- The Summer 2017 release will include a new test delivery platform that will introduce features and functionality important to ACT WorkKeys customers.