Logistics & Materials ManagementPrint
Topics of Study
In this program, you will learn to manage and move materials from place to place. You will coordinate all logistical functions in a business, from acquisitions to receiving, internal allocation of resources to operating units, to the delivery of output. You will study acquisitions and purchasing, inventory control, storage and handling, and just-in-time manufacturing. You will learn logistics planning, shipping and delivery management, transportation, quality control, resource estimation, and budgeting.
- A certificate or associate degree prepares individuals for support positions in business, industry, or government, or for study at a four-year college.
- A bachelor's degree provides a broad background for many jobs in all areas of business such as banking, health care, education, advertising, manufacturing, or as an individual business owner.
- A Masters of Business Administration (MBA) is required for many management positions.
- A doctoral degree is usually required for college teaching.
- Airport Manager
- Emergency Manager
- Event Planner
- Logistics Manager
- Production Manager (Industry)
- Project Manager
- Shipping/Receiving Clerk
- Warehouse Supervisor
- Wedding Consultant