Marketing Management & ResearchPrint
Topics of Study
In this program, you will study marketing as an important part of our economy that moves products from producers to consumers. You will study consumer behavior patterns and international marketing activities. This includes marketing research, buyer behavior, strategic planning, advertising methods, sales operations and management, and new product test methods and foreign trade operations. You will develop an understanding of the principles, policies, and procedures involved in getting products and services from producers to consumers.
- A certificate or associate degree will qualify individuals for support jobs within the field, such as buyer, market researcher, media specialist, or retail salesperson.
- A bachelor's degree will provide access to a wide variety of positions, such as business agent, sales representative, marketing executive, management consultant, or advertising executive.
- A graduate degree will provide opportunities in upper management and teaching.
- Account Executive (Advertising)
- Advertising Manager
- Business Agent
- Energy Broker
- Financial Services Sales Rep
- Market Research Analyst
- Sales Engineer
- Sales Representative
- Sales/Marketing Manager
- Services Sales Representative