Topics of Study
In this program, you will learn how to design and provide educational services to individuals who do not speak, read, or write English. You will study teaching methods and administrative theory and practices which will help you to achieve this goal. This major will also prepare you to function as an administrator in such a program. Study in this field includes all levels of public and private education.
- A certificate program in how to teach a language to others may be completed by individuals who are fluent in a second language.
- A bachelor's degree is required for many jobs in this field.
- A doctoral degree is required to teach in higher education.
- Teacher (Adult Education)
- Teacher (Elementary)
- Teacher (Foreign Language)
- Teacher (Preschool)
- Teacher (Secondary)