Electrical, Electronic, & Comm EngrPrint
Topics of Study
In this program, you will learn how to use mathematical and scientific principles to design and develop electrical, electronic and related communications systems and their components. You will learn the principles and procedures for evaluating these products. You will study electrical power generation systems, superconductivity, wave propagation, energy storage and retrieval and reception and amplification. You will learn about project planning and procedures. You will study computers and software programs and their role in electrical engineering.
- A certificate or associate degree will qualify for an engineering technician position.
- A bachelor's degree is sufficient for electrical engineering jobs.
- An advanced degree will qualify for work in research, higher education, or management, and in jobs such as aerospace engineer, quality assurance engineer, electrical engineer, power plant manager, or network engineer.
- Computer Engineer
- Electrical/Electronics Engineer
- Electrical/Electronics Tech
- Energy Broker
- Sales Engineer