Aeronautical/Aerospace Engr TechPrint
Topics of Study
In this program, you will learn how to use basic engineering principles and technical skills to assist engineers and other professionals who develop, manufacture, and test aircraft, spacecraft, and their systems. This program includes instruction in aircraft/spacecraft systems technology, design and development testing, prototype and operational testing, inspection and maintenance procedures, instrument calibration, test equipment operation and maintenance, and report preparation.
- A certificate or associate degree is sufficient for entry-level work as an aeronautical/aerospace engineering technician.
- A graduate degree is required to advance in the field of aeronautical/aerospace engineering or to become an astronaut, or pilot.
- Aeronautical/aerospace engineering technicians find work in industry, business, and government in all phases of design, manufacturing, and sales.
- Aerospace Engineering Technician
- Aircraft Technician
- Avionics Technician
- Mechanical Engineering Tech