Quality Control & Safety TechnologiesPrint
Topics of Study
In this program, you will learn mathematics and science principles and develop technical skills to help engineers who work in quality control and safety, and who monitor job-related health and safety standards, enforce hazardous materials management, and maintain product quality. You will study the workplace to develop skills to create systems and procedures to ensure a safe and healthy workplace. You will learn how to analyze production specifications and develop procedures to ensure that products conform to design specifications and have no defects.
- A certificate or associate degree is sufficient for entry-level jobs such as a quality control technician or industrial safety technician.
- A graduate degree is required to work in engineering firms, research and development, manufacturing, and in management or teaching.
- Environmental Health Inspector
- Hazardous Materials Technician
- Industrial Engineer
- Inspector (Industrial)
- Nondestructive Tester
- Occupational Health/Safety Spec
- Quality Control Technician
- Safety Engineer