Foreign Languages/Literatures, GenPrint
Topics of Study
In this program, you will focus on foreign languages and literatures, and how to provide professional interpretation and translation services. You will focus on one or more foreign languages, and learn how to introduce students to language studies at the basic/elementary level. You will learn interpretation and translation techniques. You will study philology, dialects, literature, and applications to business, science/technology, and other settings.
- A foreign language certificate or degree may qualify for a wide variety of occupations, such as business, education, and administration.
- A bachelor's degree will qualify for work as an interpreter or translator, or in tourism, education, diplomacy, banking, international business, or publishing.
- A graduate degree will qualify for work as a teacher, or work in other fields such as international law.
- College/University Faculty
- FBI/CIA Agent
- Flight Attendant
- Foreign Service Officer
- Foreign Trade Clerk
- Teacher (Foreign Language)
- Telephone Operator
- Travel Guide