Precision Production Trades, GeneralPrint
Topics of Study
This broad major is intended to orient you to precision production trades as a whole. You will develop the technical knowledge and skills to create products using precision crafting and technical drawings. You will learn how to read blueprints and instructions that describe the product, and you will learn about the manufacturing process. Instruction will also include equipment operation and safety procedures.
- These specialty programs prepare individuals to work in a specific precision trade such as architectural or mechanical drafting, or graphics and printing equipment operation, and may be combined with an apprenticeship for further training.
- Blue-Collar Worker Supervisor
- Machine Operator (Industrial)
- Machinist/Tool Programmer
- Precision Instrument Repairer
- Sheet Metal Worker
- Shoe Repairer
- Textile Machine Operator
- Tool And Die Maker
- Tool Designer