EIS may be purchased by colleges and universities and other entities, such as scholarship agencies, that are eligible to receive ACT score reports. Eligible institutions will have a published ACT Code Number for Colleges and Scholarship Agencies.
The EIS license allows unlimited installations on a single campus. The following EIS databases are available for purchase:
- 2012 Graduation Class Data (ACT-Tested)—The cost is $3,900.
- 2011 Graduation Class Data (ACT-Tested)—The cost is $3,900.
You may also purchase the following databases:
- Junior-Year Data—This database has ACT-tested 2011–2012 juniors (2013 graduates). It is available in September. The cost is $1,200.
- 10th-Grade Data—This database has PLAN-tested 2011–2012 sophomores (2014 graduates). It is available in September. The cost is $570.
When you order EIS, you will receive:
- 1 CD-ROM with the EIS databases you purchased