Data-Driven Enrollment Planning
ACT EIS provides the data you need to answer important enrollment strategy questions, including:
- Which are the top-yielding high schools within specific market segments?
- Will we be successful working within our current markets, or is it time to expand into new markets?
- Who are our top competitors and how are they performing relative to our institution?
- Are our proposed enrollment goals realistic?
With a single ACT EIS license, your entire admissions office can access data and identify student populations that match your institution's enrollment goals. ACT EIS empowers your staff to create targeted marketing strategies and achieve maximum results.
Manage Existing Markets
Use ACT EIS to develop marketing strategies based on your institution's position within customized market segments. Understand your current market penetration to better position your institution to meet enrollment objectives. ACT EIS can help answer these questions:
- What are the characteristics of college-bound students within the market segments where our institution traditionally recruits?
- What is our institution's yield or market share within specific market segments by quality, educational program, and a variety of other student characteristics?
- Where should we focus our resources in primary and secondary markets to meet enrollment goals?
Identify New Markets
With ACT EIS, you can identify potential new markets and discover:
- Where are the college-bound students that have the characteristics of our target populations?
- What is the academic quality and educational major interest for these students?
Need to know more about your competitors? You can use ACT EIS to compare your institution's image with others. You can also compare the relative appeal of educational majors—both within specific student populations and among competing institutions. Answer questions such as:
- Who are our competitors within specific market segments?
- How does the collegiate competition for student score reports vary across the programs we offer?
- Which institutions are receiving score reports from students in our primary market segments?
Set Realistic Enrollment Goals
ACT EIS is a tool for more than the Admissions Office. Use ACT EIS campus-wide to:
- Inform discussions about market realities with faculty and academic administrators.
- Provide senior management with decision-making data to drive new enrollment initiatives.