How It Works
ACT EIS Data Sets
ACT EIS provides information about more than four million ACT® college readiness assessment–tested and ACT Plan®–tested students. The following data sets are available:
- ACT EIS Class of 2014 with Yield. This is the largest and most commonly used data set for enrollment management activities. It contains information on ACT-tested students from the high school class of 2014 and includes yield rates for your institution.
- ACT EIS Class of 2015. With data for those students who took the ACT assessment prior to their senior year and are now seniors, this data is especially useful for institutions in states where the ACT is administered to all high school juniors.
- ACT EIS Class of 2016. This option contains data for those students who completed the ACT Plan assessment during the 2013–2014 school year.
- ACT EIS Class of 2013 Data with Yield and Retention. Extend the power and range of ACT EIS by adding retention rates to the information about the 2013 graduating class cohort.
ACT EIS Selection Criteria
With each of the ACT EIS data sets, you and your enrollment staff can create customized queries on demand using the "Student Selection Criteria" shown on the right. The resulting student populations can be segmented by state, district, high school, gender, and a variety of other filters.
With ACT EIS, you get:
- Custom analyses
- Convenient access to information for multiple users
- Printable reports
- The ability to export vital enrollment data to Microsoft Excel for further analysis