Schools can administer ACT Engage® any time, but ACT recommends using ACT Engage during a summer orientation session, or early in the fall during an FYE program. This will give you time to use results and intervene with students during the school year.
- Work with ACT to identify your online administrator.
- Communicate with advisors and students about the benefits of ACT Engage.
- Read the ACT Engage College Administration and User's Guides to thoroughly understand the procedures, instructions, and uses of results.
- Share information about ACT Engage administration with relevant staff.
- Distribute and review student score reports with students and advisors.
- Begin to intervene where you have identified areas of need from your data.