Attainment of College and Career Readiness
- 48,505 of your graduates, which is an estimated 51% of your graduating class, took the ACT.
- From 2009–2013, the number of ACT test-taking graduates has increased by 34.1%, while the number of graduates in your state has decreased by 0.8%.
Matching State Standards to ACT College Readiness Standards
See how the domain of knowledge and skills measured by ACT assessments align with Georgia state standards.
- State Match Document (PDF; 100 pages, 683KB)
- State Match SupplementEnglish (PDF; 155 pages, 689KB)
- State Match SupplementMathematics (PDF; 212 pages, 964KB)
- State Match SupplementScience (PDF; 173 pages, 840KB)
ACT State Organizations
ACT State Organizations are volunteer organizations comprising secondary and postsecondary educators, agency personnel, and leaders of statewide associations. Each school district and postsecondary institution in the state is eligible for membership.