Attainment of College and Career Readiness
- 109,841 of your graduates, which is an estimated 37% of your graduating class, took the ACT.
- From 2009–2013, the number of ACT test-taking graduates has increased by 32.9%, while the number of graduates in your state has increased by 6.6%.
Matching State Standards to ACT College Readiness Standards
See how the domain of knowledge and skills measured by ACT assessments align with Texas state standards.
- State Match Document (PDF; 68 pages, 469KB)
- State Match Supplement (PDF; 320 pages, 1.37MB)
- College Readiness Standards Match Document (PDF; 52 pages, 359KB)
- College Readiness Standards Match Supplement (PDF; 129 pages, 532KB)
ACT State Organizations
ACT State Organizations are volunteer organizations comprising secondary and postsecondary educators, agency personnel, and leaders of statewide associations. Each school district and postsecondary institution in the state is eligible for membership.