Scholarship and Recognition Services (SRS)
ACT has more than 30 years’ experience in the design and management of scholarship and recognition programs for organizations across America.
Any organization looking to set up a scholarship and or recognition program
ACT serves as a consultant for organizations in scholarship and recognition program management.
- Scholarship and Recognition Services helps an organization with setting up a program, the selection process, and awards and accountability.
- Some clients have used our services for more than 20 years.
- Clients include not-for-profit scholarship programs, military award programs, recognition programs, and employee scholarship programs.
Volume/Number of Users
ACT currently provides support for more than 30 well-known organizations across the country.
SRS offers a full spectrum of consulting and program management services to help with:
- Design and development of new programs
- Design and production of the application, either via paper or online
- Design, development, and dissemination of publicity materials
- Development and maintenance of faculty representative networks
- Development and management of program databases
The Selection Process
- Application processing, data collection, tracking, and analysis
- Customer service support to candidates or scholars via phone or e-mail
- Selection process guidance, including criteria, measurement, and weighting
- Selection process support, including administration, logistics, and training
- Coordination of selection panel meetings or field reads
Awards and Accountability
- Customized management reports and program rosters
- All levels of notification services
- Award processing and distribution of funds
- Program evaluation and analysis
- Scholar tracking services
- Scholar event planning and travel arrangements