- Order test materials at least four weeks before you need your test materials.
- Communicate with parents and students about the benefits of PLAN.
- Read to thoroughly understand the policies, procedures, and instructions in the PLAN Test Supervisor's Manual.
- Share information about PLAN test administration with school staff.
- Prepare your students for test day.
- Administer the PLAN test as scheduled by school.
- Return student answer folders to ACT for scoring.
- Distribute and review student score reports with students and families.
- Share and discuss aggregate data results with teachers, principals, and others.
- Begin to intervene where you have identified areas of need from your data.
NOTE: Districts will receive district-level reports and copies of school-level reports. District-level reports will not be created until the answer document return deadline provided on the online order form.
- Deadline for receipt by ACT of answer folders to be scored.