- Improving College & Career Readiness
- About This Report
- College Readiness
- Educational/Career Aspirations
- Access & Preparation
- Academic Performance
- Academic Achievement & Academic Behaviors
- Looking Back at the Class of 2011
- Policies & Practices to Increase Readiness
- 2012 ACT National and State Scores
College Readiness Benchmarks by Subject
In 2012, 67% of all ACT-tested high school graduates met the English College Readiness Benchmark, while 25% met the College Readiness Benchmarks in all four subjects. Fifty-two percent of graduates met the Reading Benchmark and 46% met the Mathematics Benchmark. Just under 1 in 3 (31%) met the College Readiness Benchmark in Science.
Percent of ACT-Tested High School Graduates Meeting College Readiness Benchmarks by Subject, 2012
Graph reads: In 2012, 67% of ACT-tested high school graduates met the ACT College Readiness Benchmark in English.
|All Four Subjects||25%|