- Improving College & Career Readiness
- About This Report
- College Readiness
- Educational/Career Aspirations
- Access & Preparation
- Academic Performance
- A First Look at STEM
- Looking Back at the Class of 2012
- Academic Achievement & Academic Behaviors
- Policies & Practices to Increase Readiness
- 2013 ACT National and State Scores
ACT College Readiness Benchmarks by Subject
In 2013, 64% of all ACT-tested high school graduates met the English ACT College Readiness Benchmark, while 26% met the ACT College Readiness Benchmarks in all four subjects. Forty‑four percent of graduates met the Reading Benchmark, and 44% met the Mathematics Benchmark. Just over 1 in 3 (36%) met the ACT College Readiness Benchmark in Science.
Percent of ACT-Tested High School Graduates Meeting College Readiness Benchmarks by Subject, 2013
Graph reads: In 2013, 64% of ACT-tested high school graduates met the ACT College Readiness Benchmark in English.
|All Four Subjects||26%|