- About This Report
- Key Findings
- Attainment of College and Career Readiness
- Participation and Opportunity
- Course-Taking Patterns and Benchmark Performance
- Early Preparation
- Benchmark Attainment for Top Planned Majors
- Other College and Career Readiness Factors
- Looking Back at the Class of 2013
- Average Scores and Benchmark Attainment by State
- Policies and Practices
- ACT Research
- 2014 ACT National and State Scores
How college and career ready are the 2014 ACT-tested high school graduates?
Using the ACT College Readiness Benchmarks and scores from the ACT® college readiness assessment, The Condition of College & Career Readiness 2014 provides a series of graphical pictures highlighting the college and career readiness of the ACT-tested high school class of 2014.