The WorkKeys® system is the most advanced measure of workplace skills. It is used by thousands of companies worldwide as a tool to help employers select, hire, train, develop, and retain the high-performance workforce necessary to compete successfully in today’s global economy.
The National Career Readiness Certificate is the work-related skills credential used to address workforce challenges common to individuals and employers across the country. More than 30 states are currently issuing The Certificate in statewide or regional programs.
The following examples illustrate just a few of the benefits WorkKeys and the National Career Readiness Certificate can provide.
- 911 Communications Center
- Able Manufacturing & Assembly
- Berner Food & Beverage, Inc.
- CG Power Systems USA Inc
- Covidien Healthcare
- Johnsonville Sausage*
- Osborne Wood Products, Inc.
- PGT Industries
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center*
- Subaru of Indiana Automotive, Inc. (SIA)
- Tennessee Technology Centers*
- Wolverine Coil Spring*
- Aims Community College
- Alaska Military Youth Academy
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters*
- Skills Credentials Aid Displaced Manufacturing Workers in Ohio
* Uses the National Career Readiness Certificate.