Our solutions help ensure that individuals are ready for work—and for life. If students are going to be adequately prepared for the workforce, they need to understand the requirements for jobs they are considering. WorkKeys® tests help students determine whether they have the skill levels required for various jobs.
Earning the National Career Readiness Certificate, prepares your students to enter the workforce and helps them to prove to employers they have the skills to succeed.
Benefits for Educators
- Help identify gaps between student skills and employment needs
- Align curricula to meet the job skills employers need
- Enable students to see a reason to take coursework seriously
- Improve students’ success in entry-level and subsequent jobs
- Provide students with a structured career pathway.