ACT Career Ready 101™
Jump-Start Your Career with ACT Career Ready 101
ACT Career Ready 101 is an Internet-based career training system that enables instructors and training programs to empower learners to design and travel self-paced pathways to career opportunities.
This comprehensive learning system promotes sustained success by encouraging career exploration, positive work behaviors, and greater capacity to develop resumes, conduct job searches, and succeed in interviews. Full integration with ACT KeyTrain® curriculum and ACT occupational profiles helps learners achieve the precise levels of the skills they need to succeed in the careers they choose.
ACT Career Ready 101 offers flexible delivery options including self-paced online learning, instructor-led classroom experiences, and flipped curriculum strategies. Instructional materials are generated directly from the system for no additional cost. Its powerful learning management system generates robust reporting capabilities for individual classes, schools and districts, or statewide initiatives.
ACT Career Ready 101 features
- All of the ACT WorkKeys courseware and learning tools available in ACT KeyTrain
- Soft skills content aligned to the ACT National Career Readiness Certificate Plus and ACT WorkKeys® Talent assessment
- Instructional materials to support group learning activities provided at no extra charge
- Interactive exercises encourage learners to practice individual concepts
- Multisensory, multimedia learning experience combining text, graphics, animation, and audio
- Capabilities to contextualize content to specific career clusters
- Specialized content for learning to apply ACT WorkKeys skills to jobs and careers
- Online applications for developing resumes, searching for jobs, and mastering interviewing skills
- Full integration of ACT job profiling data—exclusive to ACT KeyTrain and ACT Career Ready 101
- Robust real-time reporting tools for instructors, programs, and statewide deployments