ACT KeyTrain® Curriculum
Master Foundational Skills with ACT KeyTrain
ACT KeyTrain is a complete interactive learning tool for work readiness skills. This Internet-based learning system delivers the only content verified by ACT as fully aligned with the ACT WorkKeys assessment system.
Targeted curriculum designed for the specific purpose of improving ACT WorkKeys skills serves as the foundation for ACT KeyTrain. This core curriculum is complemented by diagnostic tools and a powerful reporting system.
ACT KeyTrain features
- Engaging, stimulating learning activities that motivate user success
- Tools inspiring efficient learning by individuals with all levels of literacy
- Contextualized learning content that promotes relevance to the workplace
- More than 40 courseware modules aimed at every level in every ACT WorkKeys skill area
- Interactive exercises encourage learners to practice individual concepts
- Adaptive placement test identifies appropriate curriculum entry point
- Pretests and posttests for all topics, subject areas, skill areas
- Full integration of ACT job profiling data—exclusive to ACT KeyTrain and ACT Career Ready 101™
- Proven record in developing skills for GED® completion and college admissions tests
- Only curriculum verified by ACT as aligned with the ACT National Career Readiness Certificate™ (ACT NCRC™)
Need curriculum that develops soft skills for work? Check out ACT Career Ready 101.