The ACT Global Academy for Measurement & Learning
Register for the 2019 ACT Global Academy for
Measurement & Learning
November 4-8, 2019 | Iowa City, Iowa, USA
Learn about current issues in the fields of assessment and learning from ACT’s world renowned researchers and subject matter experts.
The Academy’s goal is to offer a broad curriculum to help partners and educators gain insights into ACT’s institutional knowledge, research, and cutting-edge science. Join us, collaborate, and exchange ideas with educators, administrators, and policymakers from around the globe.
2019 ACT Global Academy for Measurement & Learning
When: 4-8-November 2019
Where: ACT Campus, Iowa City, Iowa
Who: Education professionals, leaders, researchers, and influencers
Course Offerings Will Include Sessions On:
- Trends, Technology, and Transformative Initiatives in Assessment and Learning
- Designing High Quality Learning Tools and Assessments
- Social and Emotional Learning
- Workforce Development Solutions
- Educator Solutions and Services - Guiding Students to Success