Join us for the 2019 ACT Comprehensive Assessment Planning Workshops! Bring your team!
As part of our commitment to school districts in Northeast Texas, ACT would like to provide opportunities for you to learn more about how ACT Aspire, PreACT and The ACT, as well as our SEL assessment, ACT Tessera can be used in your comprehensive assessment planning process.
These FREE half-day ACT Workshops: Using ACT Assessments for Comprehensive Assessment Planning, will demonstrate:
- How to write a comprehensive assessment plan to measure your strategic plan and/or school improvement plan
- Methods for developing a deeper understanding of student and classroom knowledge through ACT assessments
- The link of assessment data to instruction
- Measurement of longitudinal growth towards The ACT and college and career readiness
- Free resources for personalized instruction and intervention
These workshops are recommended for Superintendents, Assistant Superintendents, District Assessment Directors, District Curriculum and Instruction Directors and Building Principals.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org