Registration Now Open
The ACT Workforce Summit is a one-of-a-kind annual event to assemble the many different stakeholders involved in workforce development. Join us in New Orleans this October to network and collaborate with fellow educators, workforce and economic developers, employers, ACT Work Ready Community leaders, human resource specialists, and industry partners.
Register by August 1, 2022, and get our early-bird discount!
Workforce development involves so much more than just employers and job seekers. When all stakeholders connect and share perspectives, we Work Smarter to ensure access and successful workforce outcomes.
Who Should Attend?
Summit attendees include the following groups. We’d love to see you and help you build your network of career-centric innovators.
- Career and technical education
- Postsecondary education community and technical colleges (credit and non-credit)
- Adult education and literacy programs
- State and local workforce development
- Youth program specialists
- Vocational rehabilitation
- Re-entry programs
- Chambers of commerce
- Industry associations
- Human resources specialists
- And more…
What to Expect at This Year's Summit
Five tracks to discover the latest trends and tools for workforce development.
- Skills-Based / Asset-Framing Ecosystems
- Future of Workforce Learning
- New Paradigms of Workforce Engagement
- Resolving Talent Shortages
- Workers in Transition