ACT Certified Educator:
K-12 Schools and Districts
Advance Your Talent Pool
Improve College and Career Readiness
Provide your educators with a formalized training in a holistic understanding of the ACT® test. Educators will learn teaching strategies that advance students’ abilities to successfully master the core skills needed for college success.
Certified Talent Pool
Have a certified talent pool able to teach ACT Prep courses within the school and better serve their students’ needs.
Sign up to be contacted about upcoming training opportunities today.
One-day course and certifications:
- The ACT Certified Educator Basics
- ACT Certified Educator Writing
- ACT Certified Educator Science
Two-day training course:
- ACT subject-specific courses includes the time provided to complete the assessments. Subject-specific certifications require the Pre-requisite: ACT Certified Educator Basics credential.
- ACT Certified Educator Basics (9 Hours)
- ACT Certified Educator English (18 Hours)*
- ACT Certified Educator Reading (18 Hours)*
- ACT Certified Educator Writing (9 Hours)*
- ACT Certified Educator Math (18 Hours)*
- ACT Certified Educator Science (9 Hours)*
*To be eligible for certification, applicants are required to complete the ACT Certified Educator Basics course and pass qualification and certification assessments in the corresponding subject area.
- Elevate Scores
Potential to elevate scores that may be used to rate and assess your school/district.
- Formalized Training
Provide your school(s) with teachers who have formalized training. This program produces a better understanding of the ACT test, the research behind it, and what is assessed, with the goal to help students succeed on the assessment.
- Boost ELA and STEM
Subject teachers (ELA and STEM) will learn what the ACT test is looking to assess in the relevant areas and how they can integrate their required curriculum with what their students need to know to do well on the ACT.
- Professional Credentials
Give educators professional credentials that reflect positively on the workplace.
Realize budget savings, with outsourced prep courses no longer needed.
- Level the Playing Field
For students who are unable to pay for private tutors.