Topics of Study
In this program, you will study advertising, focusing on the creation, transmission, and evaluation of commercial messages in various media in order to promote and sell products, services, and brands. You will learn how to work as an advertising assistant, technician, or manager. You will learn advertising theory, marketing strategy, advertising design and production methods, campaign methods and techniques, media management, related principles of business management, and applicable technical and equipment skills.
- An associate degree may qualify for support jobs in advertising, public relations, or communications.
- A bachelor's degree prepares for positions in many public or private organizations as an advertising executive, marketing consultant, publicist, media specialist, promoter, website designer, or market researcher.
- A graduate degree will provide further opportunities in management and teaching.
- Account Executive (Advertising)
- Advertising Copywriter
- Advertising Manager
- Public Relations Specialist