ACT College and Career Readiness Workshops
Register Now for an ACT College and Career Readiness Workshop
Maria and Anne, two students on the journey to college and career readiness, will be the focus of the 2015 ACT College and Career Readiness Workshop.
You will discover through the eyes of these two students how ACT data and insights help inform student preparation. Walk through score reports from the ACT® test, ACT Aspire®, ACT Engage®, ACT WorkKeys®, ACT KeyTrain®, and the ACT National Career Readiness Certificate™, and leave with ideas, actions, and resources to use in your school.
This free half-day, interactive workshop is open to all educators, principals, school counselors, district testing coordinators, and district curriculum professionals.
- Meet your graduating class
- ACT High School Profile Report
- Meet your incoming students, Maria and Anne, and follow them through their high school journey
- ACT Aspire Reports
- ACT Engage Reports
- The ACT High School Report
- ACT WorkKeys Reports
- ACT KeyTrain and ACT National Career Readiness Certificate
Members of the National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC) will earn 3 clock hours for participating in the workshop.*
* ACT is an NBCC-Approved Continuing Education Provider (ACEP) and may offer NBCC-approved clock hours for events that meet NBCC requirements. The ACEP is solely responsible for all aspects of the program.