ACT WorkKeys Solutions empower communities, educators, employers, and individuals with tools that grow resilient workforce ecosystems.
WorkKeys is a system of assessments, curriculum, certification, and skills profiling that builds and measures essential workplace skills that can affect job performance and increase opportunities for career changes and advancement.
Learn more about our nationally-recognized workforce solutions and how they can help people just like you!
Prepare Your Students for Workplace Success
There’s never been a more challenging time to be an educator. Ensure your students are career ready and boost their employability with ACT WorkKeys solutions.
With WorkKeys, your school can:
- Administer WorkKeys Assessments
- Provide test prep for WorkKeys Assessments
- Help students match their interests to job skills profiles
- Award college credit for WorkKeys National Career Readiness Certificate
Community colleges play a critical role in workforce development across the nation.
Help ensure learner success by closing skills gaps and improve workforce quality with ACT WorkKeys solutions.
With WorkKeys, your school can:
- Measure learners’ career-ready skills for future success.
- Offer learners a nationally recognized credential that will get them noticed by employers.
- Help build the essential career-relevant skills needed for learning, personal development, and effective job performance.
- Match ’ skills to job profiles.
- Show continuous improvement
- Effectively communicate and connect with K-12 educators and employers
Individuals are entering the workforce without the skills employers need.
Take the first step toward closing skills gaps and improving workforce quality with ACT WorkKeys solutions.
WorkKeys will empower you to:
- Increase opportunities for unskilled and underserved individuals
- Match job-seekers’ skills to in-demand careers
- Reduce unemployment rates in your community
- Effectively communicate and connect with educators and employers
Pinpoint the Skills Needed to Grow Your Business
Join more than 28,000 employers who request and accept ACT WorkKeys to tap into the most qualified labor pool in your area.
Leverage WorkKeys to:
- Administer Assessments for Employees or Candidates
- Purchase Curriculum for Employee Training
- Match Skills to Jobs
Get Noticed by Employers
- Whether you're thinking about the next phase of your education, launching a new career, or making a transition in your current job, ACT WorkKeys can help.
- With WorkKeys, you can:
- Register to take WorkKeys Assessments
- Prepare for WorkKeys Assessments
- Earn your National Career Readiness Certificate (NCRC)
- Share your NCRC digital badge online
2023 ACT Workforce Summit
A Gathering of Workforce Leaders
The ACT Workforce Summit is a one-of-a-kind annual event to assemble the many different stakeholders involved in workforce development. Join us in Nashville from October 4-6 to network and collaborate with fellow educators, workforce and economic developers, employers, ACT Work Ready Community leaders, human resource specialists, and industry partners.
Register by September 12, 2023.
NRS Approved Solution
ACT WorkKeys Applied Math and Workplace Documents Assessments are approved by the National Reporting System (NRS) and eligible for use under the Workforce Innovation and Opportunuity Act (WIOA) for all adult basic eduation programs.
Create an Elite Community of Workforce Regional Partners
We know that when communities work together, they can achieve truly great things. This is why we created ACT Work Ready Communities (WRC), a collaborative that empowers states, regions, and counties to connect and foster data-driven economic growth. We work with communities to identify and close skills gaps and develop processes and frameworks that help them take their workforce development efforts to the next level.
What's Trending in Workforce?
We pride ourselves on staying ahead of trends in workforce development and pioneering the next game-changing solution to help businesses thrive. Complete the form to receive your monthly Workforce newsletter, where you'll learn about topics related to:
- Upskilling Economic
- Development Talent
- Retention Work-Based
- Learning Corrections
- Upcoming Events and Deadlines
- Insights from Industry Experts