Join us for the 2023 ACT College and Career Readiness Workshops—a free professional development opportunity!
ACT subject matter experts and your peers will connect to discuss what’s working in K-12 education and how to guide students forward!
Your students can take many paths to success after graduation, whether it starts with college or on-the-job career training. With the right data, you can show students their best options, how to choose among them, and how they can become ready to succeed.
At our workshops, you’ll learn how to use our data and insights to identify each student’s challenges and strengths to intervene for maximum impact. Together, we can ensure all students have equal access and opportunities to thrive.
Network with peers while learning strategies, best practices, and research related to:
- improving students’ knowledge, skills, and behaviors needed for success;
- capturing early identification of students’ college and career readiness;
- understanding how a connected system of assessments supports progress monitoring;
- using ACT data to identify academic strengths and challenges while informing intervention and acceleration;
- identifying professional development options for educators;
- acquiring tools to help you visualize and use college readiness data;
- preparing students for future success with essential workplace skills;
- boosting equity, opportunity, and access;
and much more!
In-person workshops and webinars start in late summer and will include some state- and solution-specific events to help you fully understand how ACT can support you and your students in the 2023-2024 school year.
Earn Continuing Education Credits
ACT has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 5121. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. ACT is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.