Student Success is a Team Effort
As a K-12 educator, you are doing a heroic job in helping students discover their future paths, step by step. Moving forward means knowing which directions to take that guide each student on their individual paths to college and career readiness.
How can ACT help?
We want to serve as your GPS for student success! When you have data-driven insights about each student’s individual needs, their paths to future success become crystal clear. You can discover how ACT can help you find direction during the ACT College and Career Readiness Workshops, coming back in person to your state and region in late summer and fall 2022!
We’re recovering from the most tumultuous time for K-12 education in recent memory. Now more than ever, students need educators to guide them on their learning journey.
- Guidance must be informed by hard data specific to each student.
- Measuring and benchmarking student academic progress matters.
- We must understand and meet each student’s individual learning needs.
- We must all continue to commit to equity in learning.
The key to navigating these challenges is having the right data. ACT wants to team up with you so you can attain and use our data and insights to intervene for maximum impact.
What You'll Learn
During 2022 ACT College and Career Readiness Workshops (CCRWs), we’ll cover how ACT can help you:
- achieve equity for all students;
- understand how a connected system of assessments supports progress monitoring;
- identify academic strengths and challenges while informing intervention and acceleration;
- introduce and embed social and emotional learning into your curriculum;
- identify professional development options for educators;
- acquire tools to help you visualize and use college readiness data;
- prepare students with key foundational job skills;
- and much more!
In-person workshops and webinars start in late summer and will include some state- and solution-specific events to help you fully understand how ACT can support you and your students in the 2022-2023 school year.
Earn Continuing Education Credits
ACT has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 5121. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. ACT is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.
A Note on Safety
ACT recommends all workshop attendees provide and wear a well-fitting face covering while present at the event in accordance with CDC guidance. ACT reserves the right to edit COVID-19 protocols at any time prior to the workshop. ACT will comply with all applicable federal, state, and local regulations regarding the wearing of face coverings.
ACT, Inc. is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to help people achieve education and workplace success. ACT is committed to the highest standards of ethical conduct as a registered lobbyist and does not intend to create even the appearance of impropriety. The complimentary attendance and refreshments offered at the workshop is not intended to offer a gift to any particular public official or employee. Please do not participate in the refreshments if applicable laws, rules, or policies do not allow you to do so.