ACT's purpose is meaningful and far reaching. It speaks to our mission to help all people achieve education and workforce success. Together they are key reasons our team members choose to work - and stay - at ACT. Our efforts and energy prioritize empowering team members to do their best.
Insights and Priorities
ACT team members work tirelessly alongside the communities we serve, across the U.S. and around the world:
- with local, state, and national leaders in education who are as passionate as we are about reinventing education and workforce development;
- alongside equity stakeholders with whom we collaborate to make a difference to the diverse populations who are most in need;
- together with policymakers who are making decisions about what changes need to be made to address persistent and systemic barriers to equity, access, and opportunity;
- in communities across the country where we live and work, to align our resources and solutions with education and workforce needs;
- with and for individual learners; and
- in the community in Iowa City, the home of our headquarters for more than 60 years.