Deadline Extended – Register Soon
The ACT Workforce Summit is a one-of-a-kind annual event to assemble the many different stakeholders involved in developing a skills-based workforce. Join us in New Orleans this October to network and collaborate with fellow educators, workforce and economic developers, employers, ACT Work Ready Community leaders, human resource specialists, and industry partners.
Spots are filling fast. Register by Friday, September 23.
A Dynamic Speaker Lineup
The summit agenda is set with workforce leaders presenting more than 40 dynamic sessions covering topics like:
- Workforce Development Ecosystem: Student Success to Gainful Employment
- Increasing Access and Inclusivity in Tech Careers: A Partnership Framework
- Embracing Work-Based Learning Experiences that Encourage and Extend Student Engagement
- Workforce Realigned: How New Partnerships are Advancing Economic Mobility
Browse the sessions to learn more.
What to Expect at This Year's Summit
Five tracks to discover the latest trends and tools for workforce development.
- Skills-Based / Asset-Framing Ecosystems
- Future of Workforce Learning
- New Paradigms of Workforce Engagement
- Resolving Talent Shortages
- Workers in Transition