See Your Students' Essays from the ACT Writing Test
Use ACT Essay View to access images of the essays written in response to the ACT writing test.
- The service is available to participating high schools and colleges.
- Authorized staff can review essays written by students who have reported their ACT writing scores to your school.
- Essays are accessible for up to one year after the examinee's high school graduation.
- You can specify an individual student or find all students who meet your selected criteria.
- You may view the essays online, print them immediately, or save the images for future access.
One person at each college and high school will serve as the contact for ACT Essay View for that school. This person may choose to share the school's login information with other authorized staff members so that teachers and other interested staff may also access the essays.
Access to ACT Essay View will no longer be available starting in January 2021. If you have an account, you may continue to view records up through the July 2020 ACT test until the end of the year.
No additional records are planned to be loaded and additional user accounts may no longer be created.