ACT Online Prep: Nebraska
Account access for the 2020-2021 cycle provided via email on October 5, 2020
Test Administration Process Overview
Select your current phase of the test administration process to see resources related to that section, or simply scroll down the page.
Information about Online Prep
ACT® Online Prep is an engaging, interactive test prep program developed by the makers of the ACT, using the same research and expertise that has made the ACT the most widely used college entrance exam in the nation. Administrator dashboards let you track students’ progress at an individual or aggregate level, including time spent on the program, performance on the practice questions and test, and areas in which they need more help. Students can access the program online or through a free mobile app at school, home, or on the go, anytime.
Tip: We recommend you mark firstname.lastname@example.org as a safe sender to ensure you will receive system notifications.
- Technical Requirements
- ACT Online Prep Teacher Implementation Guide (pdf)
- ACT Online Prep: General Navigation and Roles (video)
Tip: Allowing early access for students will provide the most prep time before test day.
Tip: Students will have a full year of access after activating their account.
- ACT Online Prep: Creating Assignments and Monitoring Assignment Progress (video)
- ACT Online Prep: Creating student Instructor and School Test Coordinator Accounts (video)
- ACT Online Prep: Creating Groups for the School Test Coordinator and District Test Coordinator (video)
- ACT Online Prep Accessing ACT Online Prep - Student (Word Template)
- ACT Online Prep Administration User Guide (pdf)
Tip: When loading students, we recommend using real email addresses. This will allow the system to send activation emails directly to the students. It also allows for students to use the ‘forgot password’ feature if needed.
Tip: Use the assignments feature to incorporate ACT Online Prep into classroom instruction.
Tip: Administering full practice exams will provide more robust reporting.
Accessing Reports Videos
- ACT Online Prep Reports (video)
Tip: Using the 5 Hardest Exam Questions under group reports will help instructors identify material they may want to revisit with their students.